Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Beginning

Much like my brother B I can't promise this is going to amount to anything, however this is a feeble attempt to see how it works. We'll see how it goes.


Here are a few pictures of the boys and other things.

0628081500 0629081157 0628081738 IMG_1200 IMG_1180 DSC_5862IMG_0951 0628081739IMG_1004   IMG_0970 

IMG_0893IMG_1168

Some pictures Zack has taken

IMG_1104 IMG_1071 IMG_1082 IMG_1044

Just one last thought.  For elections this next week, after much debate, and inner personal thought, I've decided to vote for Scott Billings.  He seems to be the most level headed candidate of all.

 

DSCN0408

And finally the musical thought for the day.  This is the boys favorite song.  It rocks!!!!!

 

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow- never thought that I'd see the day. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! I look forward to seeing updates and more pictures of the cute boys. And what an amazing photography talent Zach is developing- downright uncanny for a three year old!

Nat said...

Welcome! And that song is cool, even though Jake said, "Those guys are angry, huh?"

Oh, and can I be a "blog stalker" instead of a "blogg stocker"? I don't want to have to work. ;)

I'm glad blankie got included in your first post. Wouldn't want to leave out any family members! It's like Brock with his backpack.

Darling Details said...

I'm glad one of us is willing to do this! I just haven't gotten it done yet. Great start! Keep it up .

Marci

Pete said...

Loved the video dude, and I must admit I'm jealous cuz you get all the good material to use, which Nat uses up in our family. And I mean the kids.