Friday, November 7, 2008

Random Stuff

Some of the many faces of Zack (but these are not any of them).  1101081926b 1101081926c

 

For my birthday this year Marci got me guitar hero for the Nintendo DS.  Needless to say this is one of Zacky's favorite games "Buitar Hero".

 

1107081607a

1107081607

I knew I would have to throw this in some where, so here it is.

 

A

I made that myself.  That's the extent of my computer skills, but I'm good at other stuff.  That's why they call me an Industrial Hygienist. 

 

Random Pics of Evan.  We tried to get him to wear the teeth, but he kept choking on them.  Yeah just a little big, but would have been funny.

1107081609a

IMG_1119

IMG_1117 .

And last but not least

 

Ski 3

Snow Bird opened today.  THE SEASON HAS BEGUN.

image

Snowbird Home Page

This is a great song with an awesome video..

2 comments:

Nat said...

Dude, I haven't gone skiing in a hundred years! Do you get a season pass?

Soozee Carmichael said...

Hey, so I am pretty sure I'm going back up to USU next fall...I just really miss Logan! And then I'll be tons closer to you guys and I might see you more often!