Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twice on Sunday

Here it is....From Nat's suedo tag

This is the club Marci has affectionately named the "Twice on Sunday Club."

Movie Actress

Liv Tyler, Lord of The Rings, Empire Records, Armageddon, and the list goes on.

image

Runner up...(I'm with B on this one)

Kate Beckinsale from Van Helsing and Under World

image

T.V. shows, I'm with B on this one too....  The Rabbit

Yvonne Strahovski, from Chuck.  She's Australian and does a great job with her accent.

image

Runner Up Olivia Wilde from The Black Dawnleys & House.

image 

Old School..  Dawn Wells, way hotter than Ginger.

image

Music, this one was hard because there aren't alot of girl singers out there.

Nicole Kidman.  She did sing in Moulin Rouge (a little weak I know).

 image

Runner up Gwen Stefani

image

And now for my Man Crush...It's all about the money....

image

Enjoy!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nat said...

"Twice on Sunday"? I don't get that phrase. Maybe I'm too innocent...or stupid... And I guess that money can make you blind, but not THAT blind. I do agree with your chick choices, though.

Soozee Carmichael said...

yeah, I'm with Nat on yours too. You make me laugh, every time I read your blog I laugh...