Wednesday, January 21, 2009

CARS

Last weekend Zacky, Mark, Davis, and my Dad went to the Utah Auto Expo.  This is something that has sort of become a tradition with Mark and I.  We started going about 3 years ago, and it's been great ever since.  We go mostly to look at the new Dodge Trucks, Mustangs, and Sprinter Vans.

image

 

image

image

 

This year as many of you know (or probably don't) they came out with the new Dodge Challenger.

 

Here is a picture of Zacky standing by an R/T (it's a little shiny)

0117091338

Now anybody who really knows me knows I've wanted a mustang since I was 5, and I actually have one.

Mustang crop

Yes this is my baby.  It looks exactly like this.  Needless to say I don't have the time to learn how to fix it so it's for sale (incase you interested).

But since the new Challenger came out I've decided to leave the weak Ford Power ways and go total Mopar.  The Hemi Rocks....

0117091336

This is the 6.1Liter Hemi. It gives 425 horse power and comes stock in the Challenger SRT.  So Marci if someday you have the need/desire to buy me a sports car for Christmas, Birthday, Fathers Day, Easter, Valentines Day, 4th of July, or any other day this would be the one (I'm sure we could negotiate for the R/T).

image

 

Here are some pic's of Evan

 

1st Birthday

DSC_6667

DSC_6586

Pictures last spring

0011 - Copy

Pictures fall before last

IMG_2360

This was last summer

IMG_1142 - Copy

He had actually pooped in his bed here (you just can't see it).  Some how he got his diaper off (probably because dad put it on), and well....

 

This was just a few months ago.

IMG_1088 - Copy

Last fall

IMG_1215

IMG_1206 - Copy

This is one of my favorite songs!!!

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Love the red cake picture -- it's definitely a classic. I should put you in touch with a friend of mine (Greg who comments on my blog)who lives in SL and knows how to restore old cars. He had a sweet old truck in college that he restored. He's got pictures of it on his blog somewhere...he manages a body shop now and would be invaluable if you decide to go ahead and try fixing up your mustang...

Nat said...

Those are some awesome cars. Though, when you got all "technical" I read "blah blah, horsepower, blah blah blah", because I know next to nothing about cars. I did think, "Ooh, shiny!" about the one Zack was in front of. Kind of the raccoon effect. Evan's a cute kid.

Pete said...

Dude that is a sweet car. I covet it.