Monday, December 14, 2009

Snow and Santa

The boys and I have found a new past time to try and keep us from watching TV all day.

 

IMG_2188

 

IMG_2192

IMG_2190

IMG_2195

This picture shows it going on into the night.

We spent about 2 hours out there on Friday, because I got home from work early, Evan was still asleep.  I was freezing and the boys were sad because they still wanted to keep going. 

Here are some pictures of the boys with Santa. Evan was so excited to see him.IMG_2201

 

IMG_2183

IMG_2181

IMG_2168

IMG_2166

IMG_2132

Die hard swingers

IMG_2164

IMG_2171

IMG_2174

IMG_2175

IMG_2173

That was awesome.

This song is about something that is very disconcerting to me. 

3 comments:

Pete said...

So the first time me and Nat watched that Big Bang episode, I just about died from hyperventilating and peeing my pants cuz it was so funny. Nat didnt know who Leonard Nimoy was at the time and looked at me like I was stupid. It was good times.

Nat said...

Yes, Pete's comment is true. Sad, but true. I was like, was that Spock, or Kirk, or...? Love that show.

I should get my boys shovels.

Nicole said...

Hey I have missed u on here....Did you put my new blog cause I changed it. talk to your wife she is in the know...We are going ot have to come down and see you guys. Ps I can never get video on my blog what is the deal with that?