Well, I’ve found myself in a place where I thought I never would. I’m currently unemployed, well that’s not actually true, it’s more like under employed. My good Home teacher heard my plight, and agreed to let me work for him, for about 1/4th what I used to make. I still look at it as a GREAT blessing.
It’s given me a lot of reason to consider my situation where I stand financial, and spiritually. Needless to say I’ve had to do A Lot of work on both, and still have a long way to go. Marci found this little clip on YouTube, and it really hit home for me.
I know someday we will be back to normal. I’m thankful for all the prayers from friends and families along with your support. I also know we are truly blessed.
4 comments:
Sorry to hear it Pete -- what kind of work do you do? Our blog is now private? Did I send you an invite? If not, msg. me here or to my e-mail address with your e-mail and I'll send an invite if you want one.
I mean "our blog is now private." (no question mark!)
Good luck in the job hunt!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/15-arti-mimpi-yang-sering-dialami
Post a Comment