Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkins, We're On A Roll

Blankets are a big part of our lives here.  I wonder where they get that from???

How could I forget the Bah-Bah!!

IMG_1218

 

Today we finally carved our pumpkins, it's my only true artistic talent.

 

 IMG_1244  IMG_1227 IMG_1225 IMG_1247

To much help with the matches (FIRE).

IMG_1242

IMG_1224 This is for the guys.

The musical thought, one of my personal favorites.

3 comments:

Pete said...

I like that skull pumpkin, thats some sweet action lol. Nice to see they have the natural propensity towards fire.

Soozee Carmichael said...

I love the pics of the boys! They are so cute! By the way, I think its cool that you started a blog.

Nat said...

No pumpkin carving this year for us. Bah! Humbug! Last year our pumpkin got moldy, so we had to toss it before even putting it out for Halloween. I like that your boys have no shirts on. That's a typical outfit around here as well. But only for the three little boys.