Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve

This year for Christmas we opted out of the Marci's family  party, and decided to go to the my families party.  It worked out that most of my family was going to be there rather than on Christmas day and visa-versa.

Here are some pictures of the boys at Grandmas and Grandpas along with other family members.

IMG_0056

This is Evan and Marci.  Grandma made everyone new stuffed animals.

IMG_0057 

This is Zacky with his new bear.  Grandma did a great job.

IMG_0058

Zacky also got a Transformer from Grandma and Grandpa.  He loves it.  Transformers are way better than when I was a kid, although you almost have to have an engineering degree to transform them.

IMG_0063

This is Evan begging for some candy.

IMG_0064

This is Phat-boy in his sweet Guitar Hero T-Shirt

IMG_0061

Mark and Kelly

IMG_0071

Marci and Zacky

IMG_0062 

Suzy and Jack, no Jack does not belong to Suz, he is Mark and Kelly's.

IMG_0065

Grandma, I think Zacky probably took this.

IMG_0066

And yes it wouldn't be my blog without the scowl.  This one is the Christmas scowl because he also has a smirk on his face.

 

This is one of my favorite Christmas songs.

1 comment:

Nat said...

Looks like it was fun. I heard that song a few years ago; it's pretty sweet, especially compared to songs like "All I want for Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey. {shudder}