Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas came and went again. It marks for me ,every year, the beginning of the drudgery until Spring. Anyway here are some pics of my awesome kids. We also spent the day with Marci's family and there are some pictures of them as well.

IMG_0078_thumb[1]

This is a tradition in Marci's family. All the kids line up in order of age youngest first.

IMG_0081_thumb[1]

This was the first time we had started the fire place this year. The boys were way more into that than opening Christmas presents. (I think Zacky was still a little asleep)

IMG_0082

This is Zacky after he figured out Santa had come.

IMG_0085

Evan was still pretty into the fire.

IMG_0086

Evan opening his presents.

IMG_0095

Zacky and his spread. Out of all his toys, I think he liked the Lego's the best. Legos are good for both kids and dads.

IMG_0096

Evan and his spread. I think he was a little disappointed with the horse, or he's not sure what to do with it.

IMG_0097

Evan after he figured out what the horse was for.

IMG_0102

Marci's Family minus her and her parents (and you can barely see Trev sitting behind Evans).

IMG_0105

This is Paul. I think Zacky took this.

IMG_0107

Quilting Grandmas, two of the nicest ladies on the planet.

IMG_0101

This is a momentous occasion for Evan. It's his first Æbleskiver! These are a tradition in Marci's family. They claim it's Danish, but I'm Danish and haven't heard of them. They're good anyway, taste just like pancakes.

This is just a great song. Anyone who knew me, especially in my college days with Booger and Heav, knows this song really applies to me. Besides the scenery is awesome.

I spent most of today doing some thing in Provo, but Marci said that Evan ate 4 hotdog's for dinner. For some reason that amazes me. I can only gag down one.

image

2 comments:

Nat said...

Up until this year, the kids didn't really get the whole Christmas morning excitement; they were way into eating first, and then kind of opening up gifts. Pete and I usually had to finish up for them.

My kids usually ask for hot dogs every day for lunch. I like hot dogs at football games, and that's about all I can handle.

Nicole said...

my friend Wendy says a Sam's club hot dog is the best meal ever but I'm with you i can barley eat a single one. Also I thought we discussed how my name is NOT BOOGER ?!? hello!