Monday, January 5, 2009

Shows That Must Go

These are shows on TV which I think Should just go away (not in any order):

 

image

Yes the Bachelor.  I just don't get it.  Marriage is failing enough in the US why not make it even better and put the start on TV.

image

Yes, just as bad the Bachelorettes.  Is that really even a word?

image

Extreme Make Over Home Edition.  It's been on for probably 10 years, and every time guaranteed Ty is going to cry.  Plus they build the castles in the middle of the ghetto, nice.

image

While I know this is going to loose me tons of points on the home front, I think it should go. Super Nanny, boring!

image

Americas Got Talent.  Let's be honest here what does David Hasselhoff know about talent.   Although I will admit the tryouts are funny.

image

I have to admit when ER first started I was a very loyal fan.  It was 1994 and I was at Ricks College with nothing better to do. 

image

I know I'm not going to make any friends with this one but Law and Order and Law and Order SVU must go.  Way boring, I've tried to watch this show, and it just doens't work for me.  The biggest reason it must go is because there is basically a whole channel on (A&E I think) dedicated to this show.  Must go.

image

All I can say about this one is weak and boring. 

 

ON THE OTHER HAND THESE ARE SHOWS I THINK ROCK

I'm not going to explain why because to me it's obvious.   You can watch for yourself and decide.

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

(I want to go to there)

image

In some ways this is a tribute to time wasted in doing mindless activities.  In  other ways it's also a tribute to peace of mine and the way to get through a long week.

 

I tag Suzy, Nat and B, along with anyone else who want to do this. 

IMG_1437

This is one of my personal Heroes.

 

And last but not least

3 comments:

Nat said...

I love some of your loves, I hate some of your hates; Boston Legal-Pete and I tried it, and we just couldn't get into it. Isn't it ending this season?

Nice tag. Stay tuned.

Leavitt's said...

Mike, I didn't know you blogged. I even agree with you on some of your selections

Pete said...

Yeah that picture of Evan is sweet action. The post/tag was a good one too. I'll have to load up the old external hard drive and bring down a bunch of shows for you to check out.