Saturday, December 20, 2008

Random Stuff Off My Phone

I'm not sure how we survived 10 years ago.  Cell phones were still a few hundred dollars and didn't offer such features as camera or MP3 player.  Anyway I was looking through my phone and decided to post some random pics.  Here they are:

 

1218081850

Zacky and I went to the store to finish our Christmas shopping.  He just had to borrow a hat.

0816082044

This is Zacky and some of his cousins last summer at his first Demolition Derby.

1204081730

Zacky taking pics

1114082004

Zacky with the Bro-Hawk

1130081707

The way Zacky thinks overalls should be warn (that probably shows he watches to much TV).

1121081144

Not sure what's going on here. 

1107081609

Evans chair is pink.  He's very secure about himself.

1114081854b

This is good parenting (Pepsi with dinner)

1117081728

Scowl, yes I think the scowl is awesome (no I really do!)

1130081713a

This one I call HEAD.

0731081948a

This is a great example of what happens when you don't have any little girls in your home (all boys).

image

And last but not least, this is the newest member of our extended family.  Mark and Kelly just received a new sand-rail.  We're very proud of them, and look forward to seeing it out and about this spring.

 

This is one of my favorite songs (yes of all time).  It has unique use of different instruments.  (DMB - Two Step)

2 comments:

Soozee Carmichael said...

Ha ha, I love it! Hey, I changed my URL on my blog to: www.theamazingsuzyq.blogspot.com so, if you can't link to my blog anymore, that's why. I finally remembered to take my last name of the URL. Any way, hope you have a great week and we'll see you on Wednesday!!!

Nat said...

You know, none of my boys ever have had a painted toenail. Hmm. I love some of those expressions that your boys make.